Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- The abstract must be self-contained and citation free and not contain more than 300 words.
- Please download the abstract template and adhere to the format.
- Abstract is supposed to be the summary of the proposed paper covering its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- All submissions will be double-blind reviewed by at least two independent reviewers. The review comments and acceptance status can be accessed from the website through individual login id generated during the abstract uploading stage.
- All the selected papers will be published in the conference proceedings (With ISSN No.)
- A few selected papers will be invited for presented at the conference.
- We encourage early submission of abstracts and papers to facilitate registration and travel arrangements.
- The language of the conference will be British English
Guidelines for Registration and payment
- Initial registration along with abstract submission does not involve payment. Authors can register online and upload the abstracts. A login id and password will be generated which can be used for future correspondence.
- Full paper uploading stage will be accompanied by the following steps
Step 1 - Login to the portal and upload the full paper in the specified format (Format will be available shortly from the website)
Step 2 – Select Category of Registration Fee
Categories Payment Authors ₹3000 (Rs.1500 will be refunded on acceptance of the paper) Delegates ₹3000 Student Delegates ₹2000 Student Design
Consortium Delegate Fee
Upload the scanned copy of signed (for the individual paper) Copyright Transfer Agreement Form in PDF format. (Will be available from the website shortly)
Step 4 – Upload registration form (Registration form will be available in the website shortly)
Upload the scanned copy of your completed registration form, signed and sealed by the head of the institution (or self-attested if the former is not applicable)
Step 5 – Choose Accommodation /Local Tour if opting for the same (Details will be available in the website shortly)
Step 6– Proceed to payment
- Registration fees include conference KIT, lunch/dinner on conference dates, morning/afternoon teas, attending all technical sessions and JOURNAL PUBLICATION (if shortlisted).
- Payment must be made in INR. The conference organizers will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
- Payment of fees must be done while uploading the full paper. Your registration will not be confirmed until payment is received in full.
- Author of the paper will be notified the status of the submitted papers. In case the paper gets rejected the author will receive full refund. Authors of accepted papers will receive a refund of part of the registration fees on the last day of the conference.
- At least one author for each accepted final paper must register for the conference.
- Please note that the paid registration fee cannot be refunded if anyone is not able to participate in the conference.
- Read the Rules, Guidelines of the Conference carefully before proceed for the registration.